1977/04/27

77.04.27 Cleveland, OH

















Richfield Coliseum
Cleveland, OH - USA

Destroyer (Tomislaw Compilation)

Soundboard
Master>DAT>CDR>MCM MIX>CDR

DISC ONE:
1. The Song Remains The Same
2. Sick Again
3. Nobody's Fauly But Mine
4. In My Time Of Dying
5. Since I've Been Loving You
6. No Quarter

DISC TWO:
1. Ten Years Gone
2. The Battle Of Evermore
3. Going To California
4. Black Country Woman
5. Bron-Y-Aur Stomp
6. White Summer/Black Mountain Side
7. Kashmir
8. Out On The Tiles/Moby Dick

DISC THREE:
1. Page Solo
2. Achilles Last Stand
3. Stairway To Heaven
4. Rock And Roll
5. Trampled Underfoot

Another title out of my old Set In Led archives. This set is from a number of years ago and is a compilation of sources to make the (at the time) most complete version of this show. From the artwork: "This version is known as the 'Tomislaw compilation'. Tomislaw Czarnecki used a master clone mixed with the extra 'Plant talk' (Plantations) from the Cobla and Antrabata release of the same show to give a complete 'definitive' version of this legendary performance."

I checked my archived copy of the Set In Led website pages and I have no review information listed for this title, but I recall it being hyped as the best version available at the time (1999 or so). I do not know how it stands up to the newer releases - perhaps someone can step up and post some info. Hopfully, it has stood the test of time. A quick search of Google yielded limited results on this title, so it would appear that most of the old review sites that at one time had rave reviews for this show are no longer.

I have included the original artwork as well as the artwork that I created for this title back in 2000 or so that uses reworked Kiss Destroyer album art with nice results (well, I think so anyhow). :)

0 件のコメント: